Are you interested in using the Internet, but don’t have access? This user-friendly device can provide Wi-Fi Internet access for up to 10 devices!
For more details or with questions, visit or call HPL – (231) 722-8000
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older and must read, understand and sign a borrowing agreement at HPL’s Circulation Desk.
- Patrons must have a Hackley Public Library card that is at least 30 days old and in good standing, with fines and fees below $10 and no billed items.
- Only one Hotspot may be checked out per Hackley Library card.
- Mobile Hotspots may be checked out for three weeks with no renewals.
- HPL Mobile Hotspots must be returned to the HPL main floor Circulation Desk.
- Overdue Hotspots will be deactivated as soon as late status is identified. If a patron returns a Hotspot late, they will not be able to check out AND place a hold on a hotspot for 30 days.
- Patrons are responsible for Internet access performed by minors. The library cannot guarantee successful Internet access.