Hackley Library Mon - Tues 9:00a - 7:00p | Wed - Sat 9:00a - 5:00p

Sun / Closed
Torrent House Tue - Sat 10:00a - 5:00p

Sun - Mon / Closed
Donate
Hackley Library Mon - Tues 9:00a - 7:00p | Wed - Sat 9:00a - 5:00p

Sun / Closed
Torrent House Tue - Sat 10:00a - 5:00p

Sun - Mon / Closed
Donate

Doll Bones – October Chapter Book Read

Hackley Public Library Facebook Live

Doll Bones - October Chapter Book Read 3 PM, Weekdays in October on Facebook Leaves are falling. The air is getting cooler. Night comes sooner and sooner. Who isn't in the mood for a gentle ghost story? Don't miss this virtual chapter book read of 'Doll Bones' in October, with readings posted to HPL's Facebook […]

Take and Make Craft for Teens – Beaded Pumpkins

Hackley Public Library Facebook Live

Take and Make Craft for Teens -- Beaded Pumpkins 3:00 pm, October 29 on Facebook Create a festive decoration for your room this fall! Pick up a free craft kit the week of Oct 26 and follow along with our instructional video, which will be posted to HPL's Facebook page on Thursday, Oct 29 at […]

Preschool Story Time

Hackley Public Library 316 W. Webster Ave., Muskegon, MI, United States

We are excited to welcome a very limited audience to our story times in September! Our space is limited to two families at each story time.  For In-Person Story Time, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED by calling 231-722-8014.  Everyone present, including children 2 and older, must wear a face mask covering their noses and mouths. Don’t worry […]

Joyous Kwanza!!! Story Book Read on Facebook

Posted to Hackley Library Facebook page

Joyous Kwanzaa!!! - Story Book Read on Facebook 3 PM, Thursday, December 31 Join us for our Kwanzaa story time on the last night of Kwanzaa.  We will have a special guest teach us about the wonderful history of Kwanzaa and share stories about this joyous holiday! Watch and listen to this fun Story Book […]

Toddler Story Time

In-person Story Time at HPL; Story Time also available to watch on Facebook 316 W. Webster Ave., Muskegon, MI, United States

Toddler Story Time We are excited to welcome a very limited audience to our story times!  For in-person Story Time, our space is limited to two families at each story time. For in-person Story Time, registration is required by calling 231-722-8014. Everyone present, including children 2 and older, must wear a face mask covering their […]

Preschool Story Time

In-person Story Time at HPL; Story Time also available to watch on Facebook 316 W. Webster Ave., Muskegon, MI, United States

Preschool Story Time We are excited to welcome a very limited audience to our story times!  For in-person Story Time, our space is limited to two families at each story time. For in-person Story Time, registration is required by calling 231-722-8014. Everyone present, including children 2 and older, must wear a face mask covering their […]

[...]

Hackley Public Library Facebook Live; Story Time videos will be available to watch again on HPL's Facebook videos page.

Toddler Story Time Enjoy all the best parts of story time from the convenience of your home! Join us for songs, stories, and movement activities on Thursday and Friday mornings at 10:30 am. Not sure which day to watch? Our Toddler Story Time is intended for children who enjoy shorter stories and more movement activities. […]

Preschool Story Time

Hackley Public Library Facebook Live; Story Time videos will be available to watch afterward on HPL's Facebook videos page. 316 W. Webster Ave., Muskegon, MI, United States

Preschool Story Time Enjoy all the best parts of story time from the convenience of your home! Join us for songs, stories, and movement activities on Thursday and Friday mornings at 10:30 am. Not sure which day to watch? Our Toddler Story Time is intended for children who enjoy shorter stories and more movement activities. […]