2:00 - 3:00 PM Feburary 2, 2019 -- Hackley Public Library, lower level meeting rooms
So you think you know your Black History?
Embrace the challenge, and form a group with your friends (up to 4 per team), testing your knowledge against other teams!
To register, call Hackley Public Library at 231-722-8011, or visit online our online events calendar to register your team.
Not interested in participating in the contest? That's okay! On February 2, 2019 at 2 pm come to Hackley Public Library to see the contest! Teams will be asked questions on Black History, so join us to cheer on your friends and family!
- African American History Month at the Library of Congress
- Black America Web
- Black American in Congress Home Page
- Fact Monster
- History Channel-Black History
- Infoplease: Black History Timeline
- PBS: 100 Amazing Facts
- Wikipedia-African American Firsts
- World History Project Quizzes
316 W Webster Ave. -- Muskegon, MI, 49440 -- 231-722-8000
Circulation Ext: 8000, Reference Ext: 8011, Tech Ext: 8012, Youth Services Ext: 8014, Local History Ext: 8016