2:00 - 3:00 PM February 1, 2020 -- Hackley Public Library, lower level meeting rooms
So you think you know your Black History?
Embrace the challenge, and form a group with your friends (up to 4 per team), testing your knowledge against other teams!
To register, call Hackley Public Library at 231-722-8011, or visit our online events calendar (registration opens 1 month before event date).
Not interested in participating in the contest? That's okay! On February 1, 2020 at 2 pm, come to Hackley Public Library to see the contest! Teams will be asked questions on Black History, so join us to cheer on your friends and family!
Register your team at this link!
- African American History Month at the Library of Congress
- Black America Web
- Black American in Congress Home Page
- Fact Monster
- History Channel-Black History
- Infoplease: Black History Timeline
- PBS: 100 Amazing Facts
- Wikipedia-African American Firsts
- World History Project Quizzes
316 W Webster Ave. -- Muskegon, MI, 49440 -- 231-722-8000
Circulation Ext: 8000, Reference Ext: 8011, Tech Ext: 8012, Youth Services Ext: 8014, Local History Ext: 8016