- Muskegon HelpWanted local job postings.
- Hot Jobs From Michigan Works and Muskegon Area First. Updated every 6 months
- Muskegon Paper Mill information on the closing of the SAPPI mill and links to resources
- Muskegon Jobs--INDEED local job postings
- Career Matrix.com a local job board based out of Grand Rapids serving the Michigan market.
- CareerOneStop a U.S. Department of Labor–sponsored portal that provides career resources and workforce information.
- Job Search at the Ladders.com Executive Job and Career Management. The guides and tips in the Resume section do not require sign up.
- Job and Career Accelerator
- LinkUp Search for job openings direct from local company websites. Search and apply direct!
- Michigan Career Portal
- Michigan Works includes the Talent Bank where employers can search for candidates, and post job openings. Job seekers can submit their resumes.
- Michigan Jobs--Juju Job Search job search engine which covers millions of jobs from thousands of job boards and corporate career sites
- Unemployment Benefits in Michigan information on claiming and maintaining unemmployment benefits in Michigan.
- Michigan Helping Hand A one stop resource for Michigan residents needing help with unemployment, food stamps, foreclosure and health care.
- Black Career Zone.com information about career development with an emphasis on Black job seekers. (LII)
- Careers.WSJ.Com online job databases
- Career Jet searchs a variety of US job search sites.
- CareerJournal.com: 50+ Professionals Compilation of articles about job hunting and career planning for people aged 50 years and older. Some of the topics covered include top employers and job locations, early retirement, age bias, online job opportunities, and adding value to a workplace. From the Wall Street Journal's executive career website. (LII)
- FlipDog A job search engine with 511,000 jobs from almost 50,000 employers
- Indeed Comprehensive job search site.
- Jobseekers Advice is a free career advice website for jobseekers. Within this site you can find free career advice relating to career development, CV advice, employment issues, interview advice, job hunting, working abroad, training, education and much more. (LII)
- Jobster.com designed to help jobseekers search millions of jobs across the Web with one click and get referred directly to the hiring teams at leading companies.
- JobBank USA specializes in providing career information including job and resume database services to job candidates, employers and recruitment firms in the U.S. and worldwide.
- +Jobs America Search a variety of job engines, and also post your job and resume.
- Jobs.Net search for jobs and post your resume.
- job-hunt The purpose of this website is to provide the most comprehensive listing of useful Internet-accessible job-search resources and services on the Web. Browse annotated listing of job resources by location and industry or profession, networking resources, and other job and career websites. Includes job-hunting basics and advice. From human resources and career planning professionals. (LII)
- Licensed Occupation Database Search for occupational licensing requirements by state, occupation or agency. (LII)
- Monthly Labor Review
:has the tools to find where the jobs are, or aren't, what jobs are up-and-coming, and which are dying out.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Occupational Employment Statistics
- Paralegal Jobs
- Social Jobs Partnership Facebook page that will have info on jobs.
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Benefit Amount (WBA) Calculator Since its inception in 1935, the unemployment insurance (UI) program in the United States has operated as the primary safety net for those who involuntarily lose their jobs. Although the UI system's broad guidelines were established by federal law, UI essentially operates as a state-level program. This calculator demonstrates the great disparities ... from one state to the next and gives a general idea of the typical benefits. From the Economic Policy Institute.
- Variety Work at Home free website with work at home/telecommuting jobs and home business listings
- Veterans' Employment & Training Service (VETS) The website for this U.S. Department of Labor service for veterans and transitioning service members provides material about employment programs for service providers, employers, and veterans and families. Find information about Veterans' Preference, the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA), Jobs for Veterans state grants, transition services, and other programs.