Charles H Hackley Distinguished Lecture in the Humanities
Charles H. Hackley Distinguished Lecture in the Humanities is held in May each year. An individual with a tie to Muskegon who has made a distinguished contribution to an area of the humanities is invited to present a lecture in his/her area of expertise.
- 2014 Lecture-Honoring and Perpetuating the Legacy of Dietrich Bonhoeffer-by John Mattews
- 2013 Lecture-My Journey-by Roy S. Roberts
- 2012 Lecture-How can we lose the war on terror by John Hutson
- 2011 Lecture-Getting Out of the House by David Turner
- 2010 Lecture-Music as an Agent of Change by Scott Speck
- 2009 Lecture-The Russian American Relationship by John Beryl